Green monster of envy
arouses the dormant devil..
Yellowed with its greed…
To a little angel’s voice..
it does not cede..
Burning with red rage,
venom it spews..
Surround me so, sins a many
pulling me down,sinking me…
Lost is the innocence, the virtue..
Black as night,evil now resides in me.
The dying heart implores…
“Color me a new,
I can not breathe, take me to light
color me now of honesty, of sacrifice,
take me to light…
O! color me white..
Color me white” !!
Prompt for today is to write a poem based on the color. Does this do justice to the prompt?
- NaPoWriMo #28 (maggiemendus.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo: Day 28 – (gypsywordsandwhims.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – Day 28 – A Ditty. (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo 2013 – Day 28 – The Hangover. (wordyrappinghood.wordpress.com)
- Spring – day 28 napowrimo (freedanichols.wordpress.com)
- Two Tree Special – day 27 napowrimo (freedanichols.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo #28 Minimalism, Animalism (mrmctidge.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted in NaPoWriMo
and tagged black
. Bookmark the permalink